Sunday 14 December 2014

First wala Post !

I have been wanting to write a blog for quite some time now. Finally found the motivation to open the page. 

I have numerous conversations every moment with myself, with people around me, with even inanimate things around the house. I may sound crazy :-) But seriously, don't we all have conversations with ourselves in our minds !

I thought sharing some of these thoughts and conversations would be fun !! So here I am ... with a blog to share all the big and small things in life with you :-)

Yayyy :-))

7 comments:

  1. Finaaaaallllly!!! Can't wait to read more choti moti baatein. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope u get this comment! Well begun is half done, now u just have to keep the momentum going...
    I want to hear more from the insightful girl u can be when u let ur guard down.
    Best of luck. Love u to the moon & back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seat belts tightened. Let's go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smia!! Waiting for the next post! Keep posting.something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all :-)
    Your comments will motivate me to post regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiii what a great title to start your blog yaar ' chotimoti baat'..wow...fantastic! ! Guru, ab ho jao shuru :) waiting for next 1 now. All d best!! Luv u

    ReplyDelete